Shipment #7 (June 2022) features our Higinbotham Gate!
Support your Alma Mater while buying local from an alumni-owned winery, Liquid Art Winery!
Become a K-State Alumni Wine Club member and enjoy quarterly shipments of an exceptional lineup of award-winning Kansas red, rosé and white wines to support the K-State Alumni Association.
Each varietal will have a custom K-State Alumni Wine Club label made each quarter. The six and twelve membership options will have at least one K-State labeled bottle of each varietal each quarter.
SPECIFICS & OPTIONS
Choose Your Membership Level: 4, 6 or 12 Bottles per quarterly shipment.
What's in the box?
- 12 Bottle Membership: Best value & option for gift giving (6 Red & 6 White)
- 4 bottles of K-State Custom Label + 8 bottles of Liquid Art label
- $289 + Shipping & Tax
- 6 Bottle Membership (3 Red & 3 White):
- 2 bottles of K-State Custom Label + 4 bottles of Liquid Art label
- $159 + Shipping & Tax
- 4 Bottle Membership (2 Red & 2 White):
- 2 bottles of K-State Custom Label + 2 bottles of Liquid Art label
- $109 + Shipping & Tax
PICK UP DATES & INFO: Dec. 15, Mar. 15, Jun. 15, & Sep. 15 each year. To save on shipping a pick up option is available at Liquid Art Winery & Estates, 1745 Wildcat Creek Road, Manhattan, KS. Product available one day after each quarterly shipment date noted above. A small handling fee will apply for those who pick up.